About Justin M. Kincheloe
Justin earned his Juris Doctor from Western State University College of Law in May of 2009 and graduated in the top 25% of his class. In law school, Justin served as marketing editor for the Western State University Law Review and had an article published in the Spring 2009 issue. Justin also received Witkin Awards in financial principles and professional skills for achieving the highest grades in the class.
Justin was admitted to practice law in December of 2009. Over the course of his career, Justin has practiced in the areas of general civil litigation, personal injury, bankruptcy, estate planning, and probate litigation. He is a member of the Banyard Inn of Court, a group of attorneys and judges who meet several times per year that hold programs, and discussions on matters of ethics, legal skills, and professionalism.
Prior to moving to Southern California to attend law school in the fall of 2006, Justin attended Iowa State University where he majored in psychology and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree. He also minored in political science. While attending Iowa State University, Justin was a member of Kappa Sigma Fraternity where he served in numerous leadership roles and made a number of long-lasting friendships.
In his spare time, Justin enjoys spending time with his wife and socializing with friends at fun places around Southern California, and he is an avid fan of music and sports and frequently attends live events. Justin and his wife also love to cook and are constantly working to sharpen their skills in the kitchen.
- Trust and Probate Litigation
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Civil Litigation
- Juris Doctor, Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- Honors - Top 25%
- Honors - Witkin Awards in Financial Principles and Professional Skills
- Law Review - Western State University Law Review, Marketing Editor
- Bachelor of Arts, psychology,
Iowa State University
- SuperLawyers Rising Stars 2023
- National Advocates Top 40 Under 40 attorneys in California (wills, trusts and estates)
- California Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association -Trust and Estate Section
- Orange County Bar Association - Conservatorship Section
Contact Our Team Today
For an initial complimentary consultation with an experienced trust and probate legal team, email or call us at 949-250-7800. In our experience, waiting only makes the problem more difficult to solve. Call us today and we will determine how we can best accomplish your goals and protect your interests.Contact Us